Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Book review: "I am Second"

I read the book "I am Second" by Dave Sterrett and Doug Bender. It is a collection of stories of people, both famous and ordinary, telling their testimonies and how they came to realize that they hold second place in this life. It is a book reminiscent of Chicken Soup for the Soul, but one with a more organized and particular theme.  I really enjoyed this book, especially as it had at least one story that the reader could personally relate to. It's also always encouraging to read about people's struggles in life and how God has come through for them and made them stronger in their faith because of it. It is definitely a book I would recommend to read, but not one I would probably read again. It is a great reminder of where we stand and who should be in control of our life.

Disclaimer: I got this book free from Booksneeze and was not made to write a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment